Monday, May 18, 2015

Sister Time

Kandy and I met in The Dalles on Friday afternoon (I parked my car at the local LDS chapel:) so we could ride on into Vancouver together! We got in a little shopping before making our way over to Aunt Phyllis' and met up with Nancy for our fun weekend together! I LOVE SISTER TIME....

We spent the weekend visiting, going over to visit Tim, shopping, shopping, lunch with Aunt Phyllis, Lee Anne, Linda, (Lee Anne's daughter), Nancy, and Caitlin (Nancy's daughter)...and more shopping...and more eating....ha!!

Nancy has a beautiful home in Washougal and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. We had a great and memorable weekend...together.

 Aunt Phyllis (My grandma's little sister)
 The view from Nancy's (I wanted to move in...ha)
Kandy, Tim and I (Tim & I used to be roommates when we were younger)

No comments: