Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Sister's Reunion

Wow! What a quarter. I'm so glad finals are over and I can just breathe. Note, I didn't say relax... I have lots of projects that have been "on hold" during the school year. I passed with better than expected grades and thoroughly enjoyed my history class and found a lot of enlightening moments. There was much I didn't know. Math was a challenge but I loved learning. I just wish I could learn without the stress of a grade. In May, my sister's came from all over and stayed with me for a weekend. The occasion was my nephew's reception but we tweeked that and turned it into a reunion!! Also, our dear friend, Lisa and her husband Ron drove over from Spokane to join in the fun. It was absolutely wonderful to have them here to visit and to reminisce about our lives and experiences. We've come a long way girls. Even if we are just a tad bit older.

No comments: