Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Breck & Sienna Come to Visit

Papa and Sienna on the skag
Papa teaching Sienna to cut the grapes
Papa and Breck having a "scruncher"
Uh oh...Breck discovered how to turn on the tree lights
Breck and Sienna playing in the dirt
Jayden still knows how to play too!
Breck and Sienna

I miss those kids already!!! We were so blessed to have Breck and Sienna come stay for the weekend while Josten and Sarah ran off to the Oregon coast for some fun! Admittedly, it's a little harder on me these days chasing two and three year-olds around but at the end of the day, when you see their sleeping faces, it's hard not to smile. Mackenzie came to stay just to help me out...what a sweetie! Colby was here for one night and went home exhausted...ha!! Our seven year old grandson couldn't keep up with Breck. We stayed pretty close to home but I cleaned out a section in my garden so Breck could play with the dump trucks. That's all he thought about was "playing in the dirt". We watched several kids movies-which I loved and just basically followed the kids around and played. Sienna braved a ride on Papa's tractor while he mowed the lawn. What beautiful little kids...thanks for trusting me with them.

1 comment:

The Cornett Family said...

Thank you again SO much for watching them!!! They had such a great time. They still keep asking to visit Papa and Grandma again! I hope you guys are recovering alright!!!